Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,262 Posts
Reported. Nothing to do with poodles or dog.

Reactions: MaizieFrosty

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Thank you for reporting, Skylar. Never ceases to amaze me how naive some people are thinking these are real poodle people when they have an advertisement right in their signature :alberteinstein:

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Hi there all
Hi there Matty!

If you haven't had a chance to look at the Poodle Forum rules (they're posted at the top of each of the different sections in the forum), please take a minute and do so. There is a rule against self-promoting a commercial business and also no hyperlinks to commercial websites in signatures. Our members watch this closely and will report suspicious posts (we get more than you might think).

That being said, I did visit your site very briefly (I'm on lunch break from my real job so don't have a lot of time!) and I don't readily see that the website is for commercial profit. My quick perusal revealed some perfectly amazing recipes though (I wish I liked to cook!) :beauty:

If you do have any commercial links on your site, or use it for financial gain in any way, I would ask that you just remove the link from your signature please and thank you!!

Welcome to the PF (and you can deliver your food to my house anytime!)

Barb Plum

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
That was a kind thing to say Plum. :angel:

I like to cook and will take a look. This must be a blog or something? Just for fun, not a business? Do you also have a poodle or like poodles mfreundfl?

Reactions: jojogal001
1 - 8 of 8 Posts