Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!!

my name is Gloria Ogdahl, I live in western North Carolina, moving from Colorado ( there 40 years). I'm a dog groomer by trade, and also own standard poodles.
My daughter Kelsey Wolf is my grooming/kennel partner.

I have shown in AKC and more recently UKC. I started showing UKC when they accepted Particolor for Ch status.

in Colorado we were very involved in 4H, being part of dog, cat, poultry, rabbits and about a dozen other projects..lol If there's a show for it, I think the kids and I were there..

I belong to two UKC clubs, treasurer of United Poodle Breeds Association and President of Multicolr Poodle Club Of America. also member of VIP.

Our kennel name is Tintlet ( AKC registered) and the website is www.tintlet.com.

and yes..I should have given an intro before posting ;)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Hi Gloria! I recently joined MCPCA! and I used to live in both Denver, CO and Goldsboro, NC. I love the hills near Ashville. Almost moved back to Charlotte two years ago. Glad to have you on the forum!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Hey Gloria! We've talked before on several occasions. Glad you joined this forum.

-Carol Brand
Beauvoir Poodles
Boulder, CO

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stars: glad you joined MCPCA! we hope to do a poodles specailty at Premier in July..l
Fluffypoos: Caroles collars are the best!! The Logo was designed by my daughter Kelsey, and Carole was able to make the custom collars!!!
Olie: we'll see you tomorrow :))
CBrand: Nice to see you too!! Love your posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Welcome Gloria ! I ti snioce to have you here ! I feel Like I already know you ! Alway good to have a new frind in Poo :0)
Sheryl Pyle
Sherocstandardpoodles

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi gloria! I live in raleigh but grew up in asheville for the most part (loooooove it there). Welcome! PS I'm looking for a red pup if you ever have any news to share :)

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
oh believe me...i've been to all of those sites :) just not fully impressed yet. i don't know if this is silly or not but i just prefer when the breeder focuses on just one or two colors rather than offering the whole rainbow.
I agree with you 100% i think that a focus is good.. I do not belive in breeding other colors either Not to say that I never will . But right now I believe in do on thing and do it well,,,:)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
As I had posted somewhere else, sorry this is so late, but welcome! (With two families to see and no real plan, this week was hectic!) I'm nosing through your site right now :)

Where in Colorado did you live? I grew up there, and miss the state so much!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts