Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmmm...

After a while, things become so much clearer..
It all starts to make sense after a while lol...

I was just searching around and I found this!

Gingerbred Red Poodles, Dark Red Poodles,Red Standard Poodle Puupies for Sale, Poodle

Lol,

if anyone remembers the user

Gingersnap (now 960)

She has a pet quality red standard poodle...
and always seemed to be defending BRP....

(take a look at that thread about Neelix)

I just find it increasingly amusing really, she bred her pet quality bitch too BRP's stud Rojo...

It just seems like all that is important is colour with some of these breeders...

oh and on an even incredibly funnier side note...

AZ Irish Setter Red Standard Poodle IL Deep Red Standard Poodle Breeder

Take a look who purchased boy #4 !!!

Lol, I could have sworn she was adamant she would never ever include black dogs in her program! Lol, and for a breeding program, how is choosing a pup that is not even 1 week old the right choice?? You don't even know how good it'll be at 8 weeks!!

And I thought BRP was religious about Health Testing! There is no testing behind this pup, whatsoever...

Lol, It just makes me sad really.... :(

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
My soul dear Jak...you really ought to be a detective. You do put the pieces of the puzzles together beautifully. When the thread that got BRP's and her hubby banned was over, The Gingersnaps lady promptly removed herself from my Arreau page on FB and removed me as a friend. Yes...it is all sooooo very interesting. The new puppy shown on Gingersnaps website is a sibling or housemate to the pup guess who bought from this other breeder. (Her name is on one of the pups from the Dulce litter). I was under the impression that the Gingersnaps adult female was from a BRP's breeding because she is on BRP's FB business page. Now, THAT would make it even more interesting! You ARE a treasure Jak!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
The day I stumbled upon it was in the thread and I thought it was bipoodleperson, NOT. LOL. There was no drama that day, but more to come I am sure.

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
I saw she was back too. Yepper...surely more drama to come. But even when banned a person can come on and lurk and see what is going on, correct?
Correct... They can just come on and lurk without actually signing on with their user name and password, just like any other guest. They just can't sign on as themselves until the ban is lifted - which means they are unable to post or PM or participate except for reading threads...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts