Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am leaving in about four hours to pick up my new mini poo puppy! I am so excited to meet this little guy. The breeder lives in NorCal and I'm in SoCal so she's flying down with the puppy today.

I could hardly sleep last night!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
You poor thing. This past week or so must be just dragging for you!!It will be here soon. I am thrilled for you. Let us know how the baby is once you have it home please???

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG you guys... this poodle is the most incredible little guy. I am completely in love and its only been five hours. He's in my lap right now. He has such a mellow and loving personality and he is so beautiful. I had to give him a bath and blow dry tonight because he got car sick and he was such a dream... such a good boy.

Our camera battery is dead but we're charging it right now so I'll get some pics up really soon.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay, pictures at last. They're not that great since taken at night in low light, but they should tide everyone over for a day or so.

By the way, my husband, who is not the "dog" person in the family (that's me, LOL!) is completely smitten with this little guy!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Oooh, how could you not be smitten with that wee puppy??
He is so so cute! :)

Is it me, or is everyone getting puppies around here except me!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
He is sooooo cute!!! Look at that handsome little face. And, yes, it seems everyone is getting puppies here! Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
He's beautiful! Have you decided on a name yet? Can't wait to see more photos of him. When you can tear yourself away to make and post them.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts