Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
to see Atticus all groomed! It feels like today is going by so slow with out my little shadow following me around. His appointment was at 11, so I should be getting a call soon to go pick him up. I'm so excited to see him! Tonight is our family Christmas party so everyone will be able to see him for the first time all cute and groomed. He's keeping his furry face and feet, so he'll still look like a teddy bear. He's getting clipped kind of short with a longer top knot and cleaned up tail and pads of his feet. I'm glad I got to talk to the groomer about clipping his body hair. The manager said that they wouldnt be able to do that on his first groom so I was kind of freaking out. She said she'll just scissor him and not use clippers. If all turns out well maybe I'll post some pics...:)

·
Registered
372 Posts
I love Atticus! He reminds me of my boy Lincoln. He too looks just adorable when overgrown, but also alot nicer too when I can see his eyes. LOL

Anxiously waiting on how his first clip goes!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
You must post pics!
It would be cruel not to lol, he is just too cute, can the more pictures the better :)

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I agree with Jak
you HAVE to post photos!!

I'm pretty excited to see him all groomed up :D

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I thought about making you guys suffer, buuutttt I think I'll be nice since it is Christmas eve and all...:)

Dont mind the messy room...

He's in love with my sisters papillon Layla, she cant decide whether or not she likes him.

I'll have better pics by tomarrow. The camera I used for those was a piece of crap, lol.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Very cute - he was getting lost in hair there for a while.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
He looks like a stuffed animal, especially in that second 'after' shot.

He's so cute he makes me feel queasy. Like when I've eaten too much candy. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts