Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a girl!! Today I officially became a poodle mommy. I adopted a beautiful 1 year old white poodle girl today from a LA county Animal Shelter.
My name is Christina, I am a mommy to three furbabies. I'm actually a surrogate mommy to Charlee, he's an apricot miniature who's as hyper as they come. He's my sisters but I care for him 90% of the time. I also have Henrie a bichon frise,he's not a poodle but he is a relative :D and my newest is my little girl Coco (coco is the name if the first dog I ever had a very small child)
It's been a rough day getting her to adjust, from the looks of it she may of been from a backyard breeder,she's had puppies,she's very young, and the same people brought in another white poodle who is the same in age in deplorable condition :( I wish I could of rescued them both :(
For now though, here I am with my new baby and I'm happy to officially be a poodle mom.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congratulations on your new addition! I only have two furbabies but I wish I could have more. I think the more the merrier! I am sure Coco is going to have a much better life now that she has a good family. I am new here too but I have been lurking for a long time and learning so much from everyone. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts