Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Tracie, and I just joined the site today. I just got a 7 wk old toy poodle yesterday. Shes black with a little silver, and her name is Molly. She went to the vet today and got shots and tests done to make sure shes healthy, and she is. She is very peppy, and already fits in very well. I lost Candi, my 16 1/2 year old silver toy poodle on 8-8-09. She was my only child, and I mean that literally, I have no other kids. I got her at 10 mths old, from an abusive home where the people made her sleep outside with big dogs in the cold. She was a very very smart baby. It about killed me, and it couldnt have hurt me anymore if it had of been my own child when she passed. But I gave her a very good life. I live in Ga, and she has been all over the united states on trips with me. Shes been to Hollywood! lol. I miss her, and always will. Ill be posting pics of Molly very soon, shes napping right now and I dont wanna wake her. I did take a pic of her napping, Ill post it soon. Molly will never replace Candi, but she will be loved and well taken care of just like Candi was.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tracie. I hope you enjoy it here, and find it helpful and educational. We love photos, so when you get a chance, we would love to ogle your girl!! So sorry to hear about Candi. It is never easy losing a beloved pet, espeically one who was such a huge part of your life for so long, but Molly will help fill the hole Candi left behind. She will never replace her, but will fill the void.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hi from Ga, Tracey. Welcome. I'm sorry to hear about your baby. I'm glad she had a good life with you. Congratulations on your new baby girl. Can't wait to see pics.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts