Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm Amy, and I have a 1 year old black Standard Poodle named Riley. She is our "first bought" daughter & she is a total daddy's girl. I am an Army wife, and she has been my constant companion during the last 4 months while my husband has been away. I can't wait to get to know all of you & see pictures of all of your 'poos!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
I can't wait to get to know all of you & see pictures of all of your 'poos!
Back at'cha Amy!! We LOVE pictures here!! :) Welcome to the forum! I'm plumcrazy (no... really... I am!!!) and I have three dogs of my own and our adult daughter's 1 year old brown standard poodle lives with us (I guess it's because our adult daughter is still living with us, too!) My avatar picture is of my daughter, Katy, and her spoo, Meau; when Meau was just a wee one.

My pack consists of 10+ year old mix breed Hannah; 8 year old mini dachshund, Juliet and our new princess - a red standard poodle baby, Lucy (aka Princess Lucybug Fancy Pants Plum). We picked her up on October 25th and she's almost 12 weeks old now... Love her, love her, love her!!

I think I have pictures of everyone in my albums (I'll hafta go check - and if not, I'll make sure they're out there!) Where are your pictures??? :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts