Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Oh, my gosh, they do get creative, don't they?

My old spoo used to bring in sticks and Pine cones...pine cone bits hurt when you step on them in bare feet.

The little mousie thing would have done me in! Neighbors cat used to bring me those....line 'em up at my door...sheesh!

I am sure your boy is just being generous and wants to "share" his lovely trophies.

Thank you for sharing this adventure with us.

Viking Queen

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
The sticks, I could bare with, but this ugly drowned rat with the stick tail... Oh, my god, I would have been sreaming, I can't touch these things, they gross me out too much ! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii !

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is good to be back. I figured the haters had probably cooled their jets by now and I would give it another go. Lots has happened with the two kiddos in the interim. But mostly it has been the Sherlock show with poor Shasta being Khloe Kardashian and just basking in his limelight. Some time this week their Youtube will pass 80,000 view with the 50,000+ from the clip of Sherlock watching the Triple Crown race. They have still not got me to give in and give them a cat. And they continue to run off any man who dares to date me. Life is the still the same but different :)

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
HEY SHERLOCK! COME TO SAN DIEGO AND I'LL SHARE MY GOPHERS WITH YA! WE GOTS LOTS OF EM'!!!!!

:love2:

MOLLY

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awww. Now your making me blush. Truth be told - my work doesn't transcend well outside the poodle world :)

I will post the Triple Crown link in a separate. It is worth it's own debate. Do we let our dogs gamble or not.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I am also glad to see you back! I haven't been on much lately and was pleasantly surprised to see your post. I agree with others, if you don't like someones posts, don't read them! Everyone of us can choose to read or not to read!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts