Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So..today I had noticed belle seems to be digging her ears a lot..so I got a friend to take me to the store for ear mite medicine..

When I stopped at my mom's work to get the money..mom told me she's giving belle to my sister.. her excuse, "Jaelynn (my niece) needs a friend." I stood there..speechless..angered by her words. The only thought going through my mind, "What about me? She's my friend..what about me?"

So I just turned and walked away as mom says, "Don't go home mad!" are you serious? She expects me to just be THRILLED with the fact she's giving my irresponsible sister MY DOG?

I went to petsmart and picked up the medicine as my sister called and told me that when things change, she'll give her back. Yea sure okay but right NOW Belle is NOT in perfect health condition to be able to handle an environment change! So I told her off in complete rage, "You listen to me you are NOT getting her until I get rid of her ear mites!! She needs several surgeries done and you better make damn good sure that you get those done!! You better spay her and I swear to GOD if I see one hair on that dog's head harmed I WILL REPORT YOU!!" and I hung up on her..

Why can't my sister get Jaelynn her own dog..why take mine that has several things wrong with her that I'm willing to cope with?

She's not even allowing me to stay there for a while to make sure Belle takes to the new home well..

Usually the house is left empty..nobody is home to tend to her anxiety..

I hate this..I can't write anymore..I'm crying so hard..

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I am sorry also , you texted me While I was in class I got really sad after I read it too. :( I hope you get her back . i know how it is to loose a best friend like that.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
You know I think you should show your mother how upset you are about this. Keeping your mouth closed stops her from understanding she is taking away your best friend. Let her know you need Belle also, she makes you happy. Ask her why she really doesnt want her around, if its over the pee thing, just keep taking Belle out more often and reward her everytime she does something. You must keep your eye on her in the house too, if she squats, growl and say no and take her outside. Never smack cause thats scares them.

You never know, your mum may have some sympathy towards you when she sees how it is affecting you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
My Mom sold my little black poodle years ago while I was at school one day. She always waited at the window when my bus came. I knew she wasn't waiting that day so I walked in the house and wanted to know where Kelly was. My handed me 50.00 dollars and said I put an ad in the paper and sold her. She was a good dog but My Mom is not an animal person. I am 5o years old now and still have never forgiven her. I have all dogs I want now 3 and my Mom and sisters think I am nuts. My house is very clean much cleaner than my sisters .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts