Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,899 Posts
Welcome Jr. So nice to "meet" you. I am sure you already know this, but I think your mom is the best.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
I’m glad you joined. Like Catherine (Lily cd re) I too think you’re mom is the best.

Reactions: lily cd re

·
Registered
12,248 Posts
We all think your Mum is the best! And I am sure you will bring interesting stuff of your own to the forum. How is Cyclone doing?

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF Jr! You already know, I'm sure, what a terrific Mom you have! Make sure you 'hug' her often....us Moms love that! Of course ice cream is good too...............

Reactions: BorderKelpie

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Welcome! I am so happy to see you here. Your Mom is so impressive with her training skills and generous in sharing her knowledge and experience. I am in awe of her skills and kindness. I am sure the "apple" doesn't fall too far from the tree! Welcome to PF!!:angel:

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Welcome Junior! Your mom is an inspiration to me. Nag her to keep writing books. Hugs from Houston!
Wait!!! Junior nags me about writing way too much as it is. You've just encouraged the nag monster. AHHHHHH! I'm DOOMED!

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Cathy, that made me laugh. Most of the time I feel like Don Music from Sesame Street, the composer who would bang his head on the piano in frustration.

I need to dive head first into my novel, quit worrying about the fiddly details and just get the story told! I have permission to write the worst first draft in the history of the English language. There, that takes the pressure off. OK, Jr. Your novel is on its way.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts