Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long time but I'm back. I had a few PC issues and it has taken me a while to get back in touch with all my ol' haunts! :doh:

I have also gotten a new Toy Poodle since I was last here. He is a phantom male named Finnegan. Here is a pic of Finn and Shamus.

Do you guys remember me? I was the one with the white toy male that I dyed different colors.

Shamus in Yellow...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are a few more of him. I'll try to get some updated pics of the two of them.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Sorry for so many pics....but I just love em'!!!!:love:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you....I sure love em'!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Computer issues are the worst! Never realized how much I'm on the dang thing! LOL Poodles are so awesome. I've never had such a loyal breed before. Are the standards the same in attitude as the Toys? Just wondering because I've always been a big dog person...though in the future(a few years from now) maybe I'd get a Standard.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Computer issues are the worst! Never realized how much I'm on the dang thing! LOL Poodles are so awesome. I've never had such a loyal breed before. Are the standards the same in attitude as the Toys? Just wondering because I've always been a big dog person...though in the future(a few years from now) maybe I'd get a Standard.
I have never lived with a Toy, so don't know if they are similar. Here are some of the wonderful character traits I have seen in the Standards:
Brilliant and eager to learn and eager to please
Very loyal and devoted to their people, particularly the males
Affectionate and loving
Patient with children
Protective of the family but not to the point of aggressive nastiness

If that is how you find your Toys, then I guess they are similar, just different sized bodies!! Enjoy your furkids!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts