Poodle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have eyesight issues and I can now with difficulty read online.
My girl Gracie (standard Poodle) Therapy dog. 9 y/o is still with me.
My wife Judith is not.
I will read and respond here about weekly if possible.
Thank you all.
Water Dog breed Carnivore Dog Terrestrial animal
Water Dog breed Carnivore Dog Terrestrial animal

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reactions: Dechi

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
Nice to see you back. Looking forward to hear about Gracie’s adventures

I’m sorry to hear you lost your wife, that must have been devastating. (((Hugs)))

·
Premium Member
13,921 Posts
Lovely to see you back Eric - I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were. I am so sorry to hear that Judith is no longer with you - it sounded so hopeful when she had the transplant. I hope you had some happy times after it to look back upon.

Reactions: EVpoodle

·
Premium Member
4,410 Posts
Geez, Eric... we haven't heard from you since the fire.
Glad to hear that you and Gracie are back with us. :)

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Welcome back, Eric. I have missed you and worried ever since the fires. I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Judith, and grateful your lovely Gracie is still beside you. Dabbing away a couple tears, I'm so glad to see you checking in.

·
Super Moderator
3,756 Posts
Glad you have returned. I'm sorry to hear about Judith. You are so calm in describing what must have been an absolutely horrible time.

·
Premium Member
5,110 Posts
Hello Eric - I have thought of you many times and am very glad you returned to us. Condolences sent for your Judith.
Are you doing any writing lately?

·
Premium Member
10,282 Posts
We’ve missed you! Heartfelt condolences on the loss of your wife. Wish I could figure out how to make the font bigger... Hugs from Houston to you and Gracie.

·
Registered
7,972 Posts
Hello Eric, it’s nice to hear from you again! I’m very sorry about your wife.

I’m looking forward to reading about you and Gracie.

·
Premium Member
3,808 Posts
I've missed you. I am so glad to hear from you. Sorry to hear your wife isn't with you anymore. Gentle hugs. Scratch Gracie for me.

·
Premium Member
5,407 Posts
Your absence has been felt, with much concern. Very glad to have you and Gracie back and sad to hear of your loss.

Reactions: Streetcar

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Eric, I am so glad to see you and Gracie back here. I have been very worried about you. So very sorry to hear about the loss of your wife,Judith. You have my sincere condolences. Cathy and Poppy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts