Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
I'm so excited!! I'm probably going to be babysitting Sisko's breeders dogs again. I'll post pics if I do. Sisko will be so happy too because he gets Poodle playmates.
That sounds good. My daughter and I also babysit two standard poodles. Was suppose to sit for them for about 10 days in April but I don't see it happening. They owners go to a trade show each year but with the C19 I don't see it coming about. Enjoy your time with the poodle gang.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fun! How did that come about ?
It started with her texting me asking if I could babysit for her 2 6 month old puppies and she offered to take Sisko in to get neutered, so she came to get Sisko and dropped off one and a few days after that she dropped off the other one.😄

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sounds good. My daughter and I also babysit two standard poodles. Was suppose to sit for them for about 10 days in April but I don't see it happening. They owners go to a trade show each year but with the C19 I don't see it coming about. Enjoy your time with the poodle gang.
Awesome😎😄! Do guys babysit any other time of the year? What's a trade show🤔?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, I'm sorry guys. It looks like I won't be babysitting, I haven't heard anything about it from Sisko's breeder.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts