Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
omg, I can't believe we've had saleen almost two months now. Today she is five months old. She's growing up so quickly!

Before and after my bath

And one to show of my sliver against a black poodle

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Hmm moose looks kind of silver when I look at your silver and him. Is it possible that he is silver from a white dad and brown mom? He is brown but he is getting more white/silver to him.... his face looks ligther but I dunno?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Saleen is looking lovely wonderpup. Gee they grow quickly :)

Hmm moose looks kind of silver when I look at your silver and him. Is it possible that he is silver from a white dad and brown mom? He is brown but he is getting more white/silver to him.... his face looks ligther but I dunno?
Sounds like you have a beige Todd. Some go through that colouring, then go through a cinnamon colouring, then lighten again.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
In the before the bath pic it looks like she is yelling "mom please not pics I am a mess" like a little girl would! LOL!! She is lovely.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha, I loved that picture. I wasn't sure anyone else would find it as funny as I did but I'm glad to see we all have a sense of humor LOL.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Time sure does seem to rush by, hey? Lovely Saleen. :) I love before and after bath pics... they always look so scruffy then, like magic, you have this gorgeous, full coated dog....LOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts