Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My name is Roberto and I'm from Italy. I'm here because after MONTHS of researches I've found out the poodle is the best breed for me, in particular the miniature one. Since I'm a newbie in this environment can someone please tell me some excellent breeders, or give me an advice on how I can find them? For such important thing like this, it's not a problem if I'll have to travel outside Italy (within Europe), and my budget is 2k euros (if I spend less it's better).
Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
Hello Roberto I am sure you will enjoy having a poodle since you have done research to find a breed that will be a good fit for you. I can't help with specific breeder suggestions, but there are universally good ideas about how to find a quality puppy in this thread that apply no matter where in the world you are. https://www.poodleforum.com/5-poodle-talk/33522-buying-puppy-safely-basics.html

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Hi Roberto. I would contact the poodle club of Italy and ask for help to find breeders. Another great way is to attend a dog show and make contact in person. It’s best to speak to them after their poodles have finished showing in the ring so they have time to talk.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you both for your answers, I didn't find an official poodle club in Italy and I don't think it even exists. However, if there's a better place where I can buy my puppy I'll go there, no matter if it isn't in Italy. I'm still looking for a reliable and high-reputable breeder

·
Registered
7,145 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you @Skylar, I do it right now.

@Moni, my goal is to find the best breeders in Europe, so do a little bit of skimming of all the breeders indicated in the various lists, thank you anyway!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts