Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we took Indy and Ilusion to the lake today and she was afraid of the water, she watched Indy go in but put her brakes on at the water line. She finally put her toes in.
I washed her and clipped her face, feet and tail yesterday and now she is a mess again. Indy is very dirty since he was in and out of the water and then they ran through the sand.
They had fun and so did my son.
Here are some pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
i'm jealous- sun- a beach- the dogs. It's raining monsoon buckets of water here for the last two weeks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Aww, you can definitely see that they had fun. Sounds like the first time I took Savannah to the beach. At first she was afraid of the waves and literally ran away from them but she eventually went plunging right in and shocked us all lol.

·
Registered
562 Posts
i'm jealous- sun- a beach- the dogs. It's raining monsoon buckets of water here for the last two weeks.
Oh my gosh! Same here!!!! Its rediculous! Id love to have sun, a lake and the dogs with me. Soon enough i hope!

Thanks for sharing the pics, your pups looked like they had fun. Mister still doesnt know how to swim so im getting a life jacket this summer and hopefully that will help lol.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Poor baby girl. Glader is a total water hound. He played with my moms border collie in the hose for 2 minutes and was hooked. Now if he can find it, he's in it. He played slip-n-slide on my pool liner the other day. I ended up having to patch it, but it was so funny it was worth it. :rolffleyes:

I hope she gets used to it soon. Great pics.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts