Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the IKC dog show with my friend on Saturday in Chicago. It was so much fun!! I had a blast looking at all the different dogs, and it made me want to get a dog to show (but probably a smooth coated breed :D). I bought way too much stuff i didnt need and took alot of pictures. They arnt the best pictures, but i couldnt get close. It was a benched show, but the poodle section they roped off so none could pet the dogs. They were very snotty and wouldnt really talk to anyone either. Oh well. My friend was showing her vizsla, and after hanging out with alot of V's i have to say i really want one someday. Anyways, on to the pictures! The first couple are my friends dog resting in his crate and being shown by his breeder.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Even more...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
And more... This big boy with the handler in brown won the group. He was gorgeous!! I was told he is from CA.

Attachments

·
Registered
708 Posts
I wish I had know you were going you could have taken a pic of my pup(non-poodle) did you happen to see the PWD's??

Great photos of the spoos.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a few more pics of other breeds that were in teh puppy class. An Adorable Spinonie (sp?), a golden, and an Irish Water Spaniel.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kalamama, i didnt see the porties in the ring, but there were Tons of them walking around and we were benched near them.

·
Registered
440 Posts
awesome pictures! I was there on Saturday too!
We should have made a thread of who was going before the event and then we could have ganged up on the gals being snooty with their spoos!

I saw the two women you're talking about- they were very cold, not sure why. All the other breeder/ handelers were super nice, a lot of them were even giving away cookies and nibblets! I'll have to post my pictures too, thanks for posting yours!!

I spoke to the lady with the white poodle puppy- she was super sweet!
Her boy is 9 months old and a very beautiful dog.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Thanks for the pictures I love seeing the dogs in the ring at shows

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Agree with everyone, nice pictures, wish I had some closer options to go to shows.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts