Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I can post a thread here :)

So, here we go. This is Igor, Volzhskiy Talisman Egor, you can see his pedigree here:
Pedigree: Volzhskiy Talisman Egor

The pedigree is incomplete and I will try to submit the ancestors from the mother's side asap.

Igor comes from a well known Russian kennel Volzhskiy Talisman, which can be translated as Volga Talisman. He was sold to me as a show puppy and a show dog he is :)

By null at 2010-07-22

Here are his parents:

Int CH, Ch Rus, Can, BLR Gordy's DREAM COME TRUE

By null at 2009-06-11

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And some recent pics

Junior handler of the day - with a girl we met at the show - that was a challenge!!

By null at 2010-07-19

And with me - teaching the girl how to stack him

By null at 2010-07-13

By null at 2010-07-09

Adn one more - from an international show in Lviv. We are running first in the photo.

By null at 2010-05-11

·
Registered
12,499 Posts
I love the photo of him all beautiful for the ring, and giving you a kiss!

Reactions: JudyD and Paragon

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Wow! Just a lovely, lovely dog.

Where are you from? His name cracks me up because in English, the name Igor is always associated with the ugly and deformed henchman of an evil scientist. Your Igor is about as far from that as possible. :)

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I agree, he is just stunning!!! His face is just beautiful. Good for you for showing him yourself! He obviously just loves you. Thanks for sharing the pictures, they made me smile!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow! Just a lovely, lovely dog.

Where are you from? His name cracks me up because in English, the name Igor is always associated with the ugly and deformed henchman of an evil scientist. Your Igor is about as far from that as possible. :)

Thank you very much. Now for the Igor thing... I assume you refer to the Igor from Frankenstein?? My Igor's name was.. well. it's a whole story. His name was supposed to be Lantash, because of my ongoing fascination with Stargate. But when I first held that boy in my arms, when I looked into his eyes... You kinda see such things... He was not a sensitive Lantash boy, he was... Thing was, I did not have any other name for my boy... I took his pedigree and my mom said he cannot be EGOR (which is his pedigree name), but this name is pronounced Jegor (as in 'Yes') and there is a name Igor (pronounced as EE-gor) in Polish (which is my native tongue) so we decided to go for it.

He looks very nice :D

Congrats on a beautiful boy.

Is this your first poodle ?

Yes, he is my very first poodle, some two or three years ago I would never imagine I'd have a poodle, not to say a white one, never in this fru fru cut!! :)

1 - 20 of 264 Posts