Poodle Forum banner

If you want your cleaning ladies to love you - get a Poodle!

887 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Moni 
#1 ·
After 30 years of cleaning my house (half-assed and not well) I have finally treated myself to having a crew come in twice a month (best money I spend all month) and my cleaning goddess Lisa said the cutest thing to me today - Louie is at the office with me when they come in so they never see him btw. So she says:" It is truly amazing how easy it is to clean your house! I know you have a dog because I see his toys and his food bowl, but there is not a hair of him anywhere! If you were to hide the toys and food I would never guess you have a dog at all - it cuts basically almost half of the cleaning time!"

#3 ·
Thank you - I have also always had shedding breeds and usually short haired - Pointers and the Dalmatian was the worst of them all. I would wake up with his hair in my mouth - every other day and every single item of clothing and my entire car were just covered in hair - both black and white! So this is a whole new lifestyle for us! Non-Shedding Poodles for the win!

#4 ·
My housekeeper says the same thing. Only Zekefur and Stella are both here to entertain her. The first thing Melinda does, before she says hello to me, is talk to them and give them treats. (Yes my feelings used to get hurt). They follow her all over the place without getting in her way. They “talk” to her with errs and grrs and wa-wa-wa’s lol. She has a ball and is always in the best mood. She loves my poodle and poodle mixes.

By the way, my air conditioning guy also loves
That they don’t shed. Easy keep of them coils!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
I miss my two hooligans too and I would never have said the shedding bothered me when they were with us but now that I have embraced life with a dog who doesn't shed at all, I don't think I could ever get back to it..there are quite a few non-shedding breeds..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.