Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's another! With all the talk about counter surfing lately I have been congratulating myself that Zephyr never does this. Then I hear my cat chewing on something and look down to see he has jumped up on the kitchen counter and gotten my glasses and brought them in to chew on! I am just glad I heard him and looked down, as otherwise I would be frantically searching for my missing glasses this morning.

Who, me?

·
Premium Member
12,893 Posts
My cats are the reason I can rarely find a functioning ballpoint pen - it was even worse when the dogs were pups as not only would the pens get knocked off tables etc but also chewed into scraps.

But that angel-cat is clearly innocent - I'm sure he was just bringing them to you in case they were needed!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
What an adorable thief... my glasses have chew marks from a certain baby poodle.

I was having the same thoughts about counter surfing, and then, since we were in the middle of moving, I left Annie's favourite chewie sticks hanging over the edge of the table last night. I was sitting on my bed, and in trots Annie, looking very pleased with herself as she lept up beside me for a good chew with her contraband. I took the bag away, handed her ONE chewy stick, and returned the bag to a more secure location. Oops. Definitely human at fault there, going to need to be way more careful. And Annie just thought she was clever, having the human divest of the annoying packaging for her, sigh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts