Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Have you tried walmart? That is where I got TQ hers. They are pretty good about having hoodies/etc here and where my dad lives.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help guys! I really like the black fleece pullover on Marian's second link. Bailey doesn't need a hood anyway and my hoodie's charcoal, so the black will look cute. He already has the t-shirt, I got it at Walmart. It was a small controversy b/c I live very close to Lubbock, home of Texas Tech and one of UT's biggest rivals, yet none of the Walmarts seem to carry any TT gear for dogs. LOL! Hook 'em Horns!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
That black fleece was my favorite too.

I have cousins in Austin who are UT fans. I was born in Baton Rouge, so I am required by birth to be loyal to LSU, no matter where I live. Geaux Tigers. LOL

Anyway, glad to help out. :)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
That black fleece was my favorite too.

I have cousins in Austin who are UT fans. I was born in Baton Rouge, so I am required by birth to be loyal to LSU, no matter where I live. Geaux Tigers. LOL

Anyway, glad to help out. :)
Boooooo!

lol

My family are all die hard U of A fans, so any southern team that isn't a Razorback? Well... tough cookies for them! lol (Ahem... Woo pig sooie!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts