Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't decide what kind of cut to have Lincoln put into for the summer. All the other dogs were groomed bark in April, but we were doing our M.S. walk so he just got letters shaved into his side.

I'm thinking of letting his topknot and ears grow out, but that's not entirely set. Or to keep bands/poms on his leg. Or a faux continental, or something new entirely (like Taffy's "lion" cut).

Any ideas? Here are some recent pics of him, and for anyone that responds if you have pictures of interesting cuts that'd be greatly appreciated too!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
There are so many interesting cuts in the grooming area. I love hanging out here just looking. I would let the hair grow for a while and a lion cut sounds great! The faux conti too.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
well i'm a sucker for a german clip- your so close to it anyway more top knot more legs and you'd be almost there.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
He has one of the kinkiest coats I've seen. If you blow dry him super straight (which will be a challenge cause its so twirled) , you could put him in a very handsome GERMAN trim. Just look at his face. Its a boy face. Nothing feminine at all. Make him look like a little man with a goatee, no mustace, just the lower lip from the flews to the front.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My girl is even worse. I can brush and blow dry em, and two days later they are back in their "dreads". Given the option, I think they could self cord. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts