Poodle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Leo (GSD), Lily (APBT), and Simon (SPoo)
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
International Canine Events has some fun online titling options for tricks, parkour, and outdoor activities. This past month, all three dogs earned titles.

Simon earned his Cross Country Level 1 Harness (ICE 1K-W) for pulling a weight at least 1 km on two separate walks. Since he had previously earned his Level 1 Packing (ICE1.5K-P) for carrying a weighted backpack at least 1.5 km on two separate walks and his Level 1 Hiking (ICE 1.5K-H) for just plain walking at least 1.5 km two separate times, he also earned his Level 1 Championship.

Simon also earned his International Canine Ninja Level 1 (ICN-1) parkour title, and his Level 1 ICE Got Talent (IGT-1) trick title.

Leo earned her IGT-1 trick title. And despite the name on the certificate, the ICN-2 parkour title is Lily's They are going to be sending a corrected certificate with her name on it.

Green Purple Font Rectangle Creative arts

Product Font Material property Electric blue Ribbon

Product Green Petal Creative arts Font

Rectangle Font Art Measuring instrument Circle

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Congratulations to all.

Reactions: TeamHellhound

·
Premium Member
25,371 Posts
Congratulations on all those great titles in so many diverse activities. I looked at their website and don't see anything near me, so probably not on my list but it is always good to have choices.

Reactions: TeamHellhound

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats to you and Leo and Simon! Impressive stuff. They must have such a great time doing that!
And Lily! She's the one who earned the ICN-2 title. They just put the wrong name on the certificate.

• Wow
Reactions: Apricot mini momma

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congratulations on all those great titles in so many diverse activities. I looked at their website and don't see anything near me, so probably not on my list but it is always good to have choices.
What we did were their online titles, which are run through Facebook groups. This is their main group, where they have the links to the individual title groups. Log into Facebook

Reactions: lily cd re

·
Premium Member
25,371 Posts
Oh I get it now. Online titling programs have started as a way to keep people ative and engaged because of COVID but they are here to stay because they givee people who live in remote places to be part of a larger community.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh I get it now. Online titling programs have started as a way to keep people ative and engaged because of COVID but they are here to stay because they givee people who live in remote places to be part of a larger community.
We've actually done online titling since 2015. There are just a heck of a lot more options these days. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts