Poodle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I got a link to watch a seminar on training with Ian Dunbar & his son. He addresses common issues & how he solves them. They put together a big pack of ebooks, seminar recordings, lectures for $197. Then today I got an email for an additional $50 off.

Just wanted to let folks know so if you would like this big bundle... grab it while you can.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the best I could come up with for you. How To Overcome All Your Dog's Frustrating Behavioral Issues | Login to this event (webinarjam.com) I get sent a lot of these things & mainly any of the free stuff I watch it so that when students or past clients try to talk to me about someone's method, I know what they're talking about. When you sign up for the webinar, then they give you the offer. I didn't think it was too bad a deal at $197. I signed up Sunday & ended up having to watch the replay because my internet gliched. Today they sent me a deal (today only) for $50 off the $197 so I thought that was really a steal for what they are offering. They give you the link during the seminar to purchase.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.