Poodle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I got a link to watch a seminar on training with Ian Dunbar & his son. He addresses common issues & how he solves them. They put together a big pack of ebooks, seminar recordings, lectures for $197. Then today I got an email for an additional $50 off.

Just wanted to let folks know so if you would like this big bundle... grab it while you can.

·
Premium Member
25,538 Posts
I have been to a number of ff workshops with Ian before he retired from the. travel lecture life. That is an awesome offer (I think it is my email box too). Anyone who can spring for it should do so!

Reactions: dogsavvy

·
Premium Member
Elroy: Standard Poodle, Born 02/20/21
5,045 Posts
Hello,

I got a link to watch a seminar on training with Ian Dunbar & his son. He addresses common issues & how he solves them. They put together a big pack of ebooks, seminar recordings, lectures for $197. Then today I got an email for an additional $50 off.

Just wanted to let folks know so if you would like this big bundle... grab it while you can.
Can you share the link?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the best I could come up with for you. How To Overcome All Your Dog's Frustrating Behavioral Issues | Login to this event (webinarjam.com) I get sent a lot of these things & mainly any of the free stuff I watch it so that when students or past clients try to talk to me about someone's method, I know what they're talking about. When you sign up for the webinar, then they give you the offer. I didn't think it was too bad a deal at $197. I signed up Sunday & ended up having to watch the replay because my internet gliched. Today they sent me a deal (today only) for $50 off the $197 so I thought that was really a steal for what they are offering. They give you the link during the seminar to purchase.

·
Administrator
15,247 Posts
@94Magna_Tom - Here’s a direct link:

It’s not live, despite all their efforts to make you believe it is. For that reason, I initially thought it was a scam.

It’s been available for quite some time now, always “just about to begin.” Very odd marketing decision, but still an interesting watch.

And here’s a link to his Ultimate collection, which is indeed impressive:

With a little googling, you might be able to find a coupon code.

Another thing I find sometimes works is to proceed as if you’re ready to purchase, entering your email address, creating a password, etc. and then stop before entering your payment info. Many sites will eventually email you a discount code to encourage you to complete your purchase.

Not sure if that’s the case with this one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.