2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
34 views and no comments :rolffleyes: ??? Interesting LOL

It looks that nobody ever heard of her :rolffleyes:

Strange indeed !!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I was doing email exchanging with her last year - I have also heard good things from a couple people here. I am in SC and was considering her for a puppy before Suri. Not much I can say accept that she was responsive to my emails and seemed friendly enough.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
LOL Harley - you cracked me up : )))) !!!!

Well tried to talk , ehm... ;). I can not find anything about the Dam in the official database - not OFA not Poodlepedigree - :rolffleyes: Not that I could get any extra info - once you start asking you hear "crickets" chirping in the distance LOL

Thanks Olie : ))) !

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
sorry wishpoo, don't know.
The bitch they are breeding looks young, but I can't find her information on the website anywhere, and she is not registered with the Poodle Health Registry.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
lol I was going to post yesterday but we had a storm come though so I couldn't. But I tried to look up the dame as well and came up with nothing.

From the website I would go as far as contacting the breed and asking for health testing info.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
LOL Harley - you cracked me up : )))) !!!!

Well tried to talk , ehm... ;). I can not find anything about the Dam in the official database - not OFA not Poodlepedigree - :rolffleyes: Not that I could get any extra info - once you start asking you hear "crickets" chirping in the distance LOL

Thanks Olie : ))) !
Hey you're a lot betting at this than me, lol!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Does anybody know anything about this breeder and the Dam's line involved in the next breeding ?

http://www.southpawspoodles.com/puppies.html

Thanks a bunch in advance !
Hi wishpoo
I can only say "my experience" with her,she seemed to be a VERY nice person and I liked her allot.She was helpful,reasonable,and kind. I was also referred to her by a old friend in poodles who new her well. I almost got a pup from Cheryl myself.I would have no problem buying a pup from her.She will answer any questions you have was my experience with her. Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol I was going to post yesterday but we had a storm come though so I couldn't. But I tried to look up the dame as well and came up with nothing.

From the website I would go as far as contacting the breed and asking for health testing info.
I did ask :( - and never heard back after that *sigh...

Harley - I know - really too much to guess at this point :smow:

Thanks everybody for the input :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
BINGO !!!!!! OH Thanks so much Dogsinstyle :elefant: !!!!

She really seemed very nice lady !!!!! That is why I was confused ! Something was not adding up !!!

Maybe e-mails just did not go through :wacko:

This is great news :)

Thanks again to all that tried to help ! And Dogsinstyle - I owe you a lunch ...dinner ... whatever you choose : )))) !!!!!!!!

PS: Of course I need all other test results - but is good to know at least this for the beginning ; )

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CRS ????

LOL OH I wouldn't say so !!!!!! You just solved very tough riddle here :spy: - you are VERY sharp : )))))))) !!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Arreau :beauty: !!!!

Yes, I suppose most members just could not find anything and were confused as I was !

·
Registered
875 Posts
My dog Brian is from her.
She is very nice - though we have only spoken through e-mail.
She answered all my questions, and is usually pretty prompt in her replies, we still keep in touch.

When I recieved Brian I got a folder with all his paperwork and records, as well as copies of all the parents testing

·
Registered
235 Posts
Remington steel sure is a popular name for poodles. There is a goldmine's remington steel on my boys' pedigree so that makes 3 I know of...I know, totally off topic.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Olie thanks for trying to help :):):) ! You are so sweet !!!!! I will definitely check links : ))) - it is always fun looking at puppies : ))) !!!!:marchmellow:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts