Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I groomed Max this afternoon, and did it in a different room than usual as we had a contractor working in the other part of the house and I wanted to get away from the commotion.
In this room there is a small bench and not thinking much about it, I set the table up in front of the bench. About two minutes after putting Max on it to blow dry him, Gracie came bounding off the bench onto the table! Now Max kind of likes Gracie, and she clearly wanted to just be close to the action, and he didn’t seem to mind, so I let her stay. I figured she’d get bored and move on, but no...she stayed for the blow dry, and all the clipping, probably about an hour or so. She was good, just kind of stayed close to him without being obtrusive, but she is a little nut for sure! Every day brings a new Gracie antic.
Here’s a pic of the two of the, after I blew him out.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,172 Posts
Wow! That is so cute and super strange. I wonder what she thought she was doing??

Is she protective of Max? Or you?

Or, like you said, maybe she just really didn't want to miss out on any fun. What a sweet girl.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it’s just that she’s very nosy, doesn’t want to miss anything! It was cute, but I’ll be moving the grooming table back to its regular spot, where there are no jumping off points. These teenage poodles are certainly something else!

Reactions: Skylar
1 - 4 of 4 Posts