Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So mama woke me up this morning singing a really silly song...”Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...”. I can’t remember if I’ve heard that song before or not, but I like silly songs! Also, my Aunt Cindy sang it to me over the phone.

For breakfast, she gave me a huge scoop, (ok mama said a little spoonful), of cottage cheese mixed in with my kibble. Boy, was that good!

Then mama told me I could bark as much as I wanted! Can you believe it? My wildest dream came true! Mama changed her tune about that after 2 barking sprees... hehehe. She also said I could play as much as I wanted today. Wow! I’m in heaven! I’ve been playing fetch and tug, but most of all, “keep away from mama”.

She gave me a new toy too. It’s a long crinkle toy with no stuffing except in the head and face. I TORE APART the face lol! It is my toy... so I wasn’t good with it. I know mama hates when I do that.

As if all that wasn’t good enough, Zeke and I got a super treat! It was Birthday Cake flavored ice cream... OMG! Oh yeah... we also got bacon flavored mini treats sprinkled over it. Yummm! We never get sweet stuff. It was so good that no matter how many times she called my name and tried to get a pic of me, she ended up only with pics like this... Zeke was the same way...

And then one more yummy... mama was eating shrimp cocktail, and I got TWO little pieces of shrimp. What a day!

Right now I am taking a break from playing, (I got worn out!), but I have promised mama I’ll be back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,417 Posts
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: To a real cutie Stella.

Reactions: jojogal001

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Ohhhh...Happy, happy birthday Stella! :birthday::birthday::birthday:We sure wish you didn't live so far because I bet your mom would have invited us for your birthday party. It sounds soooo special with all those goodies and a new toy. You and your brother sure had a good day, didn't you. We wish you many more happy birthdays like this one.

Your pals,
Maurice and Matisse.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Happy Birthday, Stella! it sounds like you had a wonderful day. I hope mom will give me ice cream on my birthday.

Evie.

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maurice and Matisse, and Evie... it was the best day ever! And Evie I hope you get ice cream on your birthday too... it’s sooooo good! Maybe the others will get some too!

I would have loved to have Maurice and Matisse over too. We could have so much fun! Zeke wouldn’t have known who to play with first haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,461 Posts
Happy Birthday Stella!!!

Such a wonderful day, as birthdays should be, and so glad to know you have such a good family to share it with!

·
Premium Member
13,392 Posts
That sounds like a truly wonderful birthday, Stella! A belated Happy Birthday, and hoping you have a really good year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts