Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought this would come out much darker..unfortunately, for Sagan..it came out PINK!

I'm glad people assume he's a girl anyway. At least for the time being..I'll just stop correcting people.

So, for now, enjoy my lovely girl Sagan.

Overall though I am happy with how it came out. I was worried he would be a brat and get dye all over the place..but he sat very patiently. I should have gone with a deeper red. I used Manic Panic rock n roll red..I think next time I will try vampire red and see if it gives me the deep red I am looking for.

Before..my dirty boy..but at least he looked like a boy.

Getting clean!

Still getting clean!

Processing...

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I WANT him!!!!! He's so freaking adorable!! The colour looks great on him. His head is like the Canadian flag minus the maple leaf.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hey a few more spots and he will be a parti spoo just like Dodger ha,ha..

Just kidding he looks great, such a handsome boy!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am sure his feelings won't be to scared from this color. He will be happy with all the attention he gets from everyone. He is just adorable.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
lol!!!! S/he does look awesome though.... ;) well done!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh man, I saw the title and went "nooo!! But Sagan is SO gorgeous!! Why dye?!?"

... and then I saw the pictures. :love:
Okay, so he still looks totally adorable, ahaha. I LOVE it! I actually like that color on him more than a dark red! It's all soft looking and calm and cute and I think it came out great. Not dark, sure, but really clean and even looking! I would DIE if I saw him in person, for real, I want to steal him away. :D

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
He is just adorable !!!!

Great job grooming and coloring , he is so perfectly fluffed-up : ))) !!!!

I just LOVE his "puppy teeth" at one of the photos - sooo darn cute LOL. I know that they are sharp now like little razors but soon they will be gone as well as his puppyhood *sigh

It also seems that he is a very calm and obedient boy :) , what a package ; )!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Oh.. man.. just when I was beginning to think my next spoo was going to be black.... :O

He is so so soooo adorable.. I am so jealous.. He has fantastic pigment.. and he is soo white.. *jealous much*

1 - 20 of 26 Posts