Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but with almost daily trips to the boat launch for water-fun Vega has been getting FILTHY on a daily basis and it's so hard to brush him out and dry him after every day of fun...so i trimmed his coat up a bit.

I didn't shave him, i just used a snap on comb and scissored his legs/head and trimmed his tail.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Oh Aidan, Vega looks great. He looked good before but I think he looks even better now. This clip makes him look real classy. Good job.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, I wasn't so sure at first if I was happy with it or not but it's growing on me! I think his coat is longer than Dodger's is right now! Her's is growing out quite fast, im going to take her to work with me and wash and fluff her out.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
He looks good ! He is blue correct ? I like the picture of him sitting he looks very happy

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwww, glad I'm not the only one who gave in LoL :p He looks good, well done :) He'll be easier to maintain for a little while :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
He looks great! I bet it was hard to dry and all that at the end of each day phew! I couldn't do that every day exhausting...I have noticed that alot of you have natural tails, is that common where you are from, or is it personal preferance? :questionmark:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts