Poodle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been looking and looking and finally getting closer to get another standard poodle. I have officially convinced my bf to get me one lol

I am waiting on two litters now. I had 3 litters but I backed out on one because the breeder was not sure about the black turning into a blue :( it was a nice breeding though.

anyways whatever I decide to get I can't wait :)

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Wow Roxy, huge congratulations!!! I know you've been considering spoo #2 for a while. So come on girl, spill!!! Who are the prospective breeders, or is it ok to ask. ;)

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Good luck with your search. Adding another poo pup is always so exciting. poodles are totally amazing !
When you get her/him pls. post photos.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Yeeeeaaayyy :drum::llama:

Little Enzzina is coming to town :love:

Now - now tell us all about your surreptitious activities lately BAYYYBEEEE *wink wink

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Please tell us what breeder you are thinking about.
Must be someone super good.
Well If I do get one she will be red so its not going to be some "top of the line breeder" since reds are not there yet like black dogs. :)

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So I think I made up my mind ! I have a little more talking it over with my bf and sister and we should have poodle #2 soon :)

LOL I really want to buy 2 more dogs but I will see how my plans work out first.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Best of luck in your search. Buying a new puppy is always so much fun.
SO I finalized my pick :) I will be working on more details with the breeder. She is such a doll, I have no clue what to name her lol maybe Roxy ? hahahaha

1 - 20 of 256 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.