Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,032 Posts
Well now, I wouldn't bother. I've had that talk with Javelin many times yet he still chooses to stretch out like that in the front of my lecture rooms. It is often my students' first clue that he isn't a girl.

·
Premium Member
6,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How funny.... my name is Pia ?...... cute doggies you have.
Pia is a popular Scandinavian name it's an homage to my heritage :wink:

·
Premium Member
6,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well now, I wouldn't bother. I've had that talk with Javelin many times yet he still chooses to stretch out like that in the front of my lecture rooms. It is often my students' first clue that he isn't a girl.
I know ... I know
Lenny my boy how bold you are

·
Premium Member
6,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, I'm from Finland ...born and raised ....very common name in Finland and Sweden
My maternal grandma emigrated from Sweden

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
Haha, it’s not that bad and it clearly doesn’t bother Pia.

Try explaining to elementary aged girls what that red thing the cat is licking..... the neutered cat and the red thing was sticking out was his penis. He used to masturbate often....all their friends had an education in cat lipstick - he was keeping it clean...... At least Lenny and Javelin aren’t showing off the appendage in it full glory.

·
Premium Member
6,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha, it’s not that bad and it clearly doesn’t bother Pia.

Try explaining to elementary aged girls what that red thing the cat is licking..... the neutered cat and the red thing was sticking out was his penis. He used to masturbate often....all their friends had an education in cat lipstick - he was keeping it clean...... At least Lenny and Javelin aren’t showing off the appendage in it full glory.
Too true

·
Premium Member
4,026 Posts
Lol, such a funny little grin on his face. I think my boys are downside up like that most of the time when dozing :).

Reactions: twyla
1 - 16 of 16 Posts