Poodle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im not positive yet since ive only talked to her on the phone but im going tomorrow night at 6 pm to observe a class and see what ehy are all about. I love that they have two teachers for each class and cater it to your dogs abilities. So Mister has never been to any training classes but he knows a lot of commands so they will review what he knows and then move on and work on the stuff he needs work on. We do training in a confined space without distractions then work up to bringing him out into the open space and see if he will hold his focus with distractions, etc.
After training classes they have a BUNCH of opportunities for fly ball, agility, rall-o, conformation classes and even musical dancing comps training with your dog! I think im in love with this trainer. They are all positive trainers too and dont want you to bring your dog to class with a choker or prong collar or anything like that. Im sure its all reward based which is nice and im sure Mister will love it. Sometimes i feel like im way too hard on him and im hoping this training will help us communicate better.
Just had to tell the Poodle forum :) Im sure the trainer will be surprised when i show up with a Spoo, im so excited!!!! im all weird now and want to groom him first so he makes a good impression ha ha ha.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts