Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or do poodles get an instant high off being groomed?:)

Since being groomed yesterday Suri's energy level is off the charts!! We went to the dog park yesterday and she acted nutso to get in, dragging, jumping and moaning.........People were looking at us strange:doh: And then of course we got the oohhs and awws because we had pretty poodles (not one doodle comment HAHA - short cuts work) and I think she knew, she would race around the person who said aint she pretty!!!

This morning, no change - crazy zoomies already:):)

SANY1677.jpg

SANY1698.jpg

SANY1711.jpg

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Suri is acting like most other Poos after a groom. Trillium phones me after Betty-Jo and Jenny have been done and they are spun for about two full days. Gosh it must be nice to feel so good after being done!! Suri is a very pretty girl Ollie and her colour is lovely!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Wow, she is gorgeous, that Suri!

I know what you mean though about them getting happy after grooming. I went by PetCo on my way to my sister's house last night and had the sudden impulse to ask the groomer on duty if she could clip Teddy's nails for me while I shopped, since they weren't busy at the time. They were long overdue. So she did, and when I got to my sister's house, Teddy was zooming around like a wind-up toy on speed. My sister asked me what I put in his food. LOL I love that.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you

We went to the park again today and did 2 laps (humans walking) she is a bundle of energy the last few days!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
It's no wonder you got all sort of comments on her. She looks really good in the Miami clip. Zip Zip and AWAY! She knows she is stylin.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
She sure is a beauty!! Love her color. Awww, she's feeling like she needs to show off her fancy good looks....LOL!

Mine get the zoomies, but after they get out of the tub and they are wet. They just zip all over and do crazy, funny things. But not so much after full grooming. :)

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
She has a lot less hair now so she's feeling frisky. They really enjoy being groomed when it's done.;)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
She looks absolutely lovely. As Arreau said when Betty Jo and Jenny get groomed they are crazy dogs for a couple days. Sport is happy to be home but it takes way to much energy (in his opion) to be that nuts lol. He'd rather nap.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She looks absolutely lovely. As Arreau said when Betty Jo and Jenny get groomed they are crazy dogs for a couple days. Sport is happy to be home but it takes way to much energy (in his opion) to be that nuts lol. He'd rather nap.
Thank you - maybe Sports onto something:) I kind of like his thinking.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Thank you - maybe Sports onto something:) I kind of like his thinking.
It sure has its points. He is a lot easier to deal with. Then again Sport feels that mainly a nap is a good thing at any given time. Unless an evil squirrel arrives or something like that. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts