Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
EWWWW! So every time your dog has to take a dump, you have to take off their rear gear? And it could get all covered in... well, feces. :( That's really gross.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Someone loves dogs and was having fun with an idea that seems a bit odd to me! I think this draws more attention to the rear then it needs.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
All I can see is a cute little kid chasing a dog to yank it off! Or another dog, imagine that......nice thought:)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It has a little like... cynchie tie on it. TheFiance says the only way we'd get one is if it was an eye. Lol... gross.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
OMG... ROFL. At first I didn't understand the concept, I thought they were air fresheners that your dog wore to ward off any unpleasent rear odors. LoL. Then I realized they were just butt ornaments...

(I might pay for an air freshener for Saleen but not a decoration)

I agree with Locket... who's really looking? What kind of person is this to get all anal over the butthole? Hehehe, it almost looks like the photos were censored lol.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i think this will disappoint doggies who go in for a friendly sniff...

"OH, So you are..*sniff*....pine?..uhm..pine.."

and LOL-OUT LOUD at the picture of the girl with a THUMBS UP next to her dog's butt! yaaaay for rear gear! rofl

im gonna go hang an airfreshener from my dogs tail now and see if it catches
on out here....haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts