Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
PERFECT. I knew he would look good. I agree with BFF, cute kids!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
He looks so great in that cut!!! Very handsome!! I really like it, and the pictures are great. I wish we were having that nice of weather here!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
When I first looked at that kisses for mama pic, I didn't realize you were on your knees...HOW TALL IS THAT POODLE?? LOL!

Very nice clean look. I think it suits him. :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'm not usually a fan of shaved ears, but he looks great! Your kids are adorable. I have total hair envy LOL, with baby fine hair I've never been able to keep mine longer than shoulder length.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hehe

I just got a call from my Mother-in-law. She was the one who introduced us to Standard poodles. She owned an apricot for 13 years. She lives out of town and just got Lincoln's pics.... Our conversation started like this,...
" What did you do to his tail!" :doh: I guess she doesn't like it! Oh well, I can't please everyone. :) But I still like it!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I think he looks fabulous! I had my mini's ears shaved too. I was going to do the tail but my whole family protested (my mom too, lol!), so I left it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think he looks fabulous! I had my mini's ears shaved too. I was going to do the tail but my whole family protested (my mom too, lol!), so I left it.

I really like his tail too. It was shaved up to high anyway so I had no reservations. I never realized these grooming appointments would be so much fun. One day, when my baby is older) I may just try some grooming myself!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well, he is a gorgeous parti! I may have to copy his look for Dante's next groom. Although his hair is soooo curly, I don't think I can get his bracelets to look that fluffy. I also wouldn't mind learning to do some of my own grooming.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I love the tail! It looks very masculine. If I were going to make one change, it would be to take off the bracelets.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I would take the bracelets off as well. It could also be grown out into a german trim if your groomer is familiar with it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I love the tail! It looks very masculine. If I were going to make one change, it would be to take off the bracelets.
I will take the bracelets off after summer. We live in California and run frequently. I love the German trim, but I think he might get too hot this summer. I didn't want to leave his whole legs short because I think it looks funny. So I left him in the "modified" Miami for now. I really like how easy he is to maintain and dry. Do your spoo's get hot in summer with fluff?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts