Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday!! Vegas looks great! The shaved ears look very nice on him. I would frame a copy of him with the snow :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
it looks great!

I have thought about it.... but haven't had the guts to do it myself! I heard it takes a long time to grow out but I do like the idea because I think it's cleaner. It looks great!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was worried when I shaved them thinking 'What if I don't like it?' But I've ALWAYS loved shaved ears on all long haired breeds (minus cockers) and knew I would like it. I love how they look when they're growing out too (like Paris' ears!) so I have a lot of looks I can go with by having them short!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
lol!! He DOES suit it, he looks great!!!!! I do love shaved ears... but I'm also WISHING they'd grow back faster on Paris! lol

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I love it!! I must say not all poodles can pull this off.....

I am going to have fun watching your grooming pics of Vegas!!

Happy Birthday To You!!!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Love it, he looks great! I agree with Olie, it's not a look for every poodle, but it definitely suits him. What a handsome (and fast growing) boy.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Oh I think they look great...very handsome! You did a fabulous job. I shaved Liberty's once too, and I still keep them pretty short. They are so much cleaner, and I just love how soft they feel...like velvet!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Shaved ears look awful on my Vega but they look great on Dodger..i think because she has a shorter ear leather.

Your boy Vegas pulls is off very well..he has about the same ear leather length as Dodger I believe. I love it! I'm so tempted to shave her ears this week but im trying not to!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Shaved ears look awful on my Vega but they look great on Dodger..i think because she has a shorter ear leather.

Your boy Vegas pulls is off very well..he has about the same ear leather length as Dodger I believe. I love it! I'm so tempted to shave her ears this week but im trying not to!
I think both your kids looks gorgeous no matter what you do to them!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts