Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's finally real, I am officially on the waiting list! Susan is such a sweet lady who listened to my needs in depth and really dug into what I need in a service dog prospect.

I feel like I am having a baby, so nervous. Lol. I am still in shock, just thinking about it has me a little overwhelmed. Lol.

I'll be slowly collecting what I need and getting my apartment prepared over the next 4-5 months.

Thank you all so much for the breeder suggestions and advice. Feel free to leave any advice, anecdotes, suggestions, etc!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Waiting IS absolutely the hardest part. But, you can give us updates on how your wait is going and we will sympathize!

I was NOT a patient wait-er. I whined and moaned and cursed, haha. Looking at puppy photos both helps and doesn't help. It was so exciting for me to get the middle of the night text telling me my puppy had been born, then to get puppy pictures, then finally to meet her in person at 6 weeks. Then finally, finally she was old enough to come home. Since then there has been a lot of time spent in my back yard cheering on a pooping puppy (just keeping it real).

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Oh....they have pretty dogs! Congratulations!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The good thing about the wait is that it gives you time to get ready! The bad thing is, well, the waiting! Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures :)
Sooo much shopping! Lol. It’s like being a new mom, there’s going to be pictures galore!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Congratulations! My girl Cammie (now 8 years old) is the daughter of 5 Star's Deacon. I recommended 5 Star to someone a few years ago. They got back to me and said that they were delighted with Susan and with their puppy. So I think you have made a good choice!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts