Poodle Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

· Registered
361 Posts
Good for you Aiden for sticking up for the dogs. I would never allow that to go on in my shop. She does not know how to handle dogs. I hope she will not groom again. Most of the dogs I groom run into my shop happy. Some don't want to leave.

· Registered
995 Posts
Good for you poodlelover, thats because you really like animals, and enjoy your work with them, I bet. That other lady did grooming only because it was a job, and I am sure she didn't like doing what she was doing at all. I too, hope that she gets out of this profession.

· Registered
361 Posts
Yes I really enjoy being a groomer and would never want to any other job.
I never mistreat any dog. If they are so difficult and I can not groom them I send them home and tell them to speak to their vet. I don't enjoy fighting with a dog. 98% of my dogs are well behaved and come back monthly for grooming and I have been grooming a long time.
I hope that person never grooms again. She has no patience.

· Registered
4 Posts
Is there any way you can leave a hidden camera to record her when you're absent? This should be shown ALL over - if it can make a news show that would be even better. Very few people tolerate this kind of brutal behavior to animals (I was a groomer for 10 years and also saw a lot of horrors). Can you also send copies of the tape to the owners of the dogs? I'm sure their combined outrage at how their beloved pets are treated by a 'professional' will help send a message to other creeps that hurt dogs for a living instead of caring for them!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.