Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feel Free To Share Your Own - Aww pics

Suri just lets Olie do whatever - he was sniffing and licking her and she just let him do it! I love these 2 sweeties!!

June 2010 002.jpg

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Olie great picture! Looks like a wrestling maneuver.
Dodger and Sagan are so sweet together.
My old dogs all snuggle together, but not with Lacey. She is too young and hyper for them :D She likes to snuggle with me.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Awww they're all so cute!!

The poodles will cuddle with one another (adorable). The schnauzers look like they don't understand it, and get that confused look when one of the poodles curl up with them LOL

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is growing. Now bigger than Suri. He is a doll.

I was slightly concerned how these two would be together because we had not had Olie terribly long. Wow - I cannot imagine them seperated now:)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Aw, these pictures are adorable. Is there anything more pure and simple than dog affection - be it to owners or each other? And I am still in awe of Sagan's coat!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Teddy at my parents' house in Nashville. He's loving their big hilly yard, and really enjoying playing with my niece and nephew.

Added: My nephew took this photo and I just love it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I love all the pics they are so cute. Then again I'm really into those sweet moments.

I've got a few more cute dog and kid pics that I took in the last couple days to add. Betty Jo and Jenny are born cuddlers, with each other and/or with any of their humans. They will even let the kids swing them on their legs

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts