Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She has had the bikini for as long as I can remember now and I got board of it so just bathed and clipped her. Still need to do face and feet but hate doing it now that she licks the clippers each time I try to do her face. ewwwww blood everywhere. She is a tiny thing so the shorter hair on her legs doesn't look as bad as I thought she would while growing into the lamb.
Casey looks horrid with short leg hair but her I don't mind so much

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I think you did a good job! I had poms on
Scooter for awhile, but shaved them off as
well, gotta change the look from time to time, huh? :p

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
She looks beautiful like that. :)

LOL... one of the great things about poodles, you can change their hair cuts and thus their looks every so often. I love that!! LOL

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I think Mandy looks great. I can just imagine what she would look like with blood all over her from biting at the clippers, ugh, silly girl.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
She looks nice an neat great job

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ha on the keep clean. Son let her run around this morning and since sombody here likes to cut the grass to short it is very thin this spring. In other words damp wet thin grass with light coloured dog running through it = muddy dirty paws.

oh well I have the pictures to prove she was clean

·
Registered
188 Posts
Well at least they were just muddy- she could have been following around behind someone cutting the grass- then they would have been stained green!;)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
ha on the keep clean. Son let her run around this morning and since sombody here likes to cut the grass to short it is very thin this spring. In other words damp wet thin grass with light coloured dog running through it = muddy dirty paws.

oh well I have the pictures to prove she was clean
I hear ya!! My hubby is the same way about the grass, there are some parts of our yard where we barely have grass now. Of course Jazz goes out every morning and come back in looking like she was mudd wrestling out there lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts