Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Usually when I put treats in Flash's Kong, he just bites down hard enough to crunch them and then brings it back for me to refill. I wanted to give him more of a challenge (read: keep him out of my hair for a few minutes), so I put a baby carrot in. It's driving him totally bonkers!! He absolutely can't get it out-- though he did manage to chew off the end of it. ROFL!! What a goofy dog.

Mind you, this is a dog who WILL NOT eat a piece of my steak. But oh, does he love those baby carrots...

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
My Spoo LOVED carrots LOL

Good source of vit A and all other carotene pigments : ))) Wish you can make a short video of his play-time - must be hilarious LOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
Oh, I would love to see this!! Lacey loves getting her kong in the morning. Hmm, I haven't even tried to offer her a carrot, I wonder if she would go for it.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
My guys all like carrots, but everyone except Holly leaves little orange bits everywhere. Holly savours every single morsel. She would rather eat carrots than anything on earth. I tell the families of my kidlets that they should offer them carrots. I have a sneaky suspicion they are good for keeping the colour lovely.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts