Poodle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
I remember those days with teenage Misty. 😔 It seemed like she was never going to learn to behave! Her kennel was a lifesaver, I used to put her there with a chew and let myself stew for a while and anger play Pokémon, lol. It’s normal to want a break (sometimes, I still do!). Keep at it, you’re a very good dog trainer 😁.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I used to play Pokémon Go with my family on walks (still think that the summer it came out was some sort of amazing mass dream, lol). I don't like posting my actual age on the internet, but we're close to the same age! Started out as a kid with a used copy of Pokémon Ruby, and still have the cartridge, I think. Hoenn is the best region, IMHO, although Pokémon X and Y, and Black and White were great, too, if you want to pick up a copy of either of those. Did you know they made remakes of Ruby and Sapphire? At risk of getting off topic, what was your starter Pokémon? Mine was Mudkip! Misty is 9 years old now. She was a real pain to train to do anything. Fluffy felt like a piece of cake after her 😂.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.