Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ended up spending several days in the hospital last week. It sucked, BUT I did have a highlight of my mom bringing my baby in to visit me a couple times. She was nervous she would get into trouble, so she snuck him in the first time, but all of the nurses were in LOVE. He made me feel a billion times better. Not to mention he did awesome. He was so well behaved. Calm and snuggly. Try not to notice how awesome I look!
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I love that photo of him riding into the hospital in your mom' s bag. Hope you are well and I bet it made you feel great to have him visit!

·
Premium Member
22,864 Posts
I am sorry you were sick enough to have to be overnight in hospital. I hope you are better now and I know for sure that your recovery was aided by the little visitor.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Awww, I'm sorry you had to be in the hospital! Bet it sure perked you up to see your little man! Hope you are on your way to wellness!

·
Premium Member
9,552 Posts
What a cool Mom you have to sneak him in! I hope you are feeling better very soon. Hugs from Houston!

·
Registered
7,086 Posts
The best medicine. Hope you're feeling better.

While I was getting my dog certified as a therapy dog so she could go into places like hospitals, I found out that many hospitals and nursing homes will let in family dogs to visit family members as long as the dog is calm and quiet.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
So sorry to hear you were I'll, but glad your buddy could come visit you. Kudos to you Mom for sneaking him in! Hope you're feeling better.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'm sorry to hear you required hospitalization last week, but sometimes it is the best place to be to get one on the mend. I hope you are feeling much better now. The hospital pictures of your puppy are adorable & you look very nice yourself.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
I do hope you're feeling better. I love that sweet little nurse you have. So cute!

·
3,110 Posts
Thanks for the well wishes everyone! I am feeling much better. Still dealing with a little sickness, but not enough to need to still be in the hospital. And it helped me feel better being with my snuggly puppy!
-Jessica

As usual, I'm late seeing threads, but I just wanted to say that I'm so glad you're feeling better!! So glad too that your baby got to visit you! There's no better medicine than our poos! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts