Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes people just make comments that piss you off. After all the work I've done for my animal shelter, I showed the president the picture of "Scamper" the cairn Terrier (she could be a mix I don't care, she's cute!) I have and she made the comment I must have something for purebreds with all the poodles I have and then because I took Scamper home. I told her I wasn't keeping her I was fostering her and just wanted to work with her! It just came off very rude. Purebred dogs are not the problem with the world today...back yard breeders are not fixing their mutts and also breeding pet quality, and then people buy pet quality and then breed them...a cycle. I also love Mutts or I wouldn't have Loki.

I love purebred dogs, at least with them you know their health concerns, etc. Also there are about 25% or purebred dogs in shelters that needs adopting as well. I just like small dogs where I can fix their hair honestly. :quiet:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
She sauntered over here as I was posting this, lol. Came in with a whole s*** load of papers for me to add to the website, which some in unnecessary imo.

I still love her though,sometimes you got to be tough in this biz. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts