Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
It looks like the Blue pic that cbrand put up a while ago. I love it though.:)

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Seriously sunburned Silver (note.... black pigment means it can't be Silver Beige). I've seen some Silvers is lots of brownish color in their coats, but that takes the cake. Not pretty.

Edited to say that I wonder if this dog isn't actually a Sable.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I guess I just can't find one tht I think is not pretty......:rolffleyes:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I saw some very young blues that have a lot of brownish color in the hair and since blues take "forever" to "clear out" , my guess would be that he is a very young blue with some extra brown somehow mixed in :rolffleyes: But again - the parts that are cleared are more of a silver tint - OMG - I give up LOL

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I would say blue but I have no idea what happened to its top knot and ears!! WOW! That is weird looking color. Where did you get the pic, Harley?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Ah you Harley - "trixy" ;) !!!!!

Toni cleared silver later (on the 2009 photo he is silver)- BUT - you gave us good test LOL !!!! I was "almost" there LMAO

PS: "Only has eyes and hips" LOL - I am happy nowadays to see even that !!!! CERF is especially becoming very "exotic" test lol , and it is the cheapest and easiest of all ....

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ah you Harley - "trixy" ;) !!!!!

Toni cleared silver later (on the 2009 photo he is silver)- BUT - you gave us good test LOL !!!! I was "almost" there LMAO
I didn't even notice that. I guess I should keep quiet and accept the praise, lol. I see him in other pics now but I just thought that was completely different dog! I've never seen a silver puppy that looked like that. His skin is dark, his bracelets are light and I don't even know what color you would call that jacket and topknot. Cbrand's suggestion that it's sunburned sounds reasonable to me.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Ha ha haaa- tell me about that - "seeing" stuff that does not exist or NOT seeing stuff that is "just there" :doh: LMAO

That is called "Poodle Puppy Search Syndrome" :bird: and is very hard to treat LOL

Very obsessive and addictive forms without successful find can lead to serious lapses in judgment :rofl:

including (but not limited) to buying a Labrador puppy and giving it a perm ;)

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LMAO!!!!! I know I keep getting certian breeders, their dogs, contracts, etc mixed up! To make matter worse a few dogs are pictured on different websites b/c one breeder professionally handles.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
EXACTLY !!!! LOL I just discovered today that I recommended "wrong" breeder in CA just because they both start with the letter "A" :doh: - just shoot me :smow:

I will start printing it all out LMAO and making a binder !!! Maybe I can later write a book about it all and get myself "whacked" by a hitman at some future show ROFL

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I mixed Desertreef and Frostfire up here, so don't feel bad. They sound nothing alike, I have no idea how I did that. I'm blaming it on my hair color. (Somewher underneath all the dye it's blonde, lol.)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Ha ha haaaa- excuuuuuse me - you are doing better !!!! You have matching F, R, S, T, E letters in both names :pound: I will make some highlights ASAP so at least I can look "cute" in my moments of senility :bird:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts