Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone! I've been seriously lurking for the past month.
Thank you so much for all the knowledge I've been able to read.

Well she's here!! Bindi is here. :) I picked her up 5 hours ago, and now she's sleeping in her crate. With the door closed. No protesting at all.

Damn, this girl's gonna be amazing. I can already tell.
Once I replace my lost microSD to USB reader, you guys are gonna get the cutest pictures. You're not ready.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Welcome! If you have been lurking you will know how much we love puppy pictures - hope you get the technology sorted soon!

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Congratulations

Reactions: Bindi

·
Premium Member
23,178 Posts
Happy gotcha!

Reactions: Bindi

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Bindi is so amazing.
She's practically potty trained already, she loves her crate, she loves napping, and she's so sweet and smart.

These first two days I know won't show her true personality yet, because she's nervous and adjusting to her new home and being away from her littermates, but she's doing so well. I love her so much already, and I can't believe how much more I'm going to love her as the years pass. :')

·
Registered
307 Posts
I am ready. I am ready.

I will only suggest that when you take her outside, that you pick a spot just behind where you would stand, out of the way of the door swinging open, and have her sit. This will become her cue of her need to go outside, and will give you more control any time you open the door.

I am so jealous.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts