Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Space invaders. That is what poodles are - they have come to invade our space. Not only do they stick by us and follow our every move. They also run experiments on us to judge our intelligence and abilities.

I have had a new space invader join me in the last eight months. His name is Wafflehead the Wonder Dog. He can get in my personal bubble like a pro. Here the phone was up against my NOSE when I took these pictures. Any closer and we could swap boogers just by breathing out heavy.

What he is doing is in these photos is analyzing what all-ready-been-chewed pizza smells like. From the second picture, you can tell it is alien approved.

Then yesterday I was reading and with my peripheral vision I could see he had his nose in me space again. I turned to the left to see this:

That was not a nose! There was a nose alright, but not where I thought it was. And this picture proves my other theory. My poodles did not read the alien handbook on being a dog all the way through. They do not dog right. What is up with this photo. They saw, poodles should stack well and went with this.

Now today, I get this:

First he invades my space. Then he tastes me to see if his alien life for will find me to their liking. Then for some bizarre reason, he counts my nose hairs.

We need to be watching the sky's. I often find my spoos staring off into space awaiting their comrades. And if what they have learned living with me is what they believe people are like - heaven helps us all....

·
Super Moderator
3,323 Posts
I like scifi, and Waffehead is hilarious. About that butt pic. How did he manage to face away from you yet twist his big 'ole head to peek at you though his rear legs? It's like the Exorcist, where the possessed turns her head/neck in an impossible manner. Or was that Sherlock's fanny with Wafflehead sneaking a peek at you? If so, he's addicted to you.

Yes, considering that Wafflehead may indeed be an alien must not be ruled out. Notice those moments when he got into your nose space and then gave you that wry poodle smile after you took his photo. Maybe that smile was to disguise his attempt to snort up Essence of Opera. While you're typing on PF and elsewhere, he's probably off collaborating with his alien brethren in how to clone you. For what I know not. Food? How to grow opposable thumbs and take over the world? It's a mystery. At least he appears benevolent. Let's hope so. ???

play Twilight Zone music

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like scifi, and Waffehead is hilarious. About that butt pic. How did he manage to face away from you yet twist his big 'ole head to peek at you though his rear legs? It's like the Exorcist, where the possessed turns her head/neck in an impossible manner. Or was that Sherlock's fanny with Wafflehead sneaking a peek at you? If so, he's addicted to you.

Yes, considering that Wafflehead may indeed be an alien must not be ruled out. Notice those moments when he got into your nose space and then gave you that wry poodle smile after you took his photo. Maybe that smile was to disguise his attempt to snort up Essence of Opera. While you're typing on PF and elsewhere, he's probably off collaborating with his alien brethren in how to clone you. For what I know not. Food? How to grow opposable thumbs and take over the world? It's a mystery. At least he appears benevolent. Let's hope so. ???

play Twilight Zone music
I think they have started on the growing thumbs part as I keep finding collections of odd items stored around the house.

The butt is Waffle's. But the face is Sherlock's. They had been jockeying for the coveted research space next to me and I just figured Waffles won as I could see the two tone fur and the black "nose." So to my surprise, when I turned to face them, I got the wrong end of the horse. That is when I then noticed Sherlock had squeezed underneath Wafs. Those two are a pair. I'm afraid one day they will leave and take their comedy act on the road.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts