Poodle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Congratulations!!! What a wonderful addition. Cammie and Sam are distantly related -- Mikimoto is in their pedigree also. Seems like Mikimoto gets around!
He sure did, didn't he? :D Such a beautiful animal, and related to Whisperwind on a Carousel as well :love:

Oooh a spoo puppy!!!! He is just gorgeous!! Congrats to you!!!
Thanks so much for sharing in the joy with me!

·
Premium Member
22,864 Posts
Yeah those Mikimoto swimmies sure did get around (and I suppose still are) didn't they?

·
Premium Member
9,552 Posts
I did love that chubby Golden you were considering, but I think two SPOO's makes a lot of sense. And may I congratulate you on getting your second first pick!!! When sidewinder revealed her breeder was the same as Maizie's I looked at the site. The breeder updated that the female pick was named Maizie and living in California. Buy a lottery ticket:)

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
LOL Maizie was the pick of her litter and was supposed to go to a show home, but the guy didn't choose her of the two show quality pups--he chose her sister who had just a hair lower conformation score. Maizie was offered on a pet or show contract, but because she was $500 more than her siblings, I guess people who were looking for pets figured why pay more and they chose the others. When Melanie called me to say she was the only silver female left, I was thrilled!

With this boy, there was someone in front of me for first pick of the white boys, but I think they went with a female instead. When I got the text that I got first pick of the three, I was once again ecstatic :D

The golden boy went to a wonderful home, btw! The family had lost their 14 year old golden, and they have another golden and love the breed. So it all worked out very well for everyone :) And I have to admit, I'm quite happy to not have to sweep and vacuum dog hair anymore! And, inspired by Caroline, I've ordered clippers and am giving grooming another shot, especially now with two spoos :)

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Thank you, Kassie, CT Girl, and aasteapots! Oh my gosh, Amy, our babies will be coming home just days apart! So excting! :D

·
3,110 Posts
Thank you! I'm so excited, but it's nice that I have 5-6 weeks to get the house and yard finished up before his arrival :love:
And I'm so excited for you!! You're going to have to get Zooey and Maizie in sync to get things in tip top shape! They're going to need to help, if they're going to invite a baby brother into their home! :)

Reactions: zooeysmom

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
I have been traveling and out of touch - what fun to log in tonight and see this wonderful news! Congratulations, zooeysmom! Little Frosty looks like a very cute boy! This is so exciting! I can't think of another white SPOO male we have on here right now except Othello! I hope I'm not missing anyone - it will be delightful to watch him grow and with that pedigree, he will be a looker for sure!

·
Registered
7,086 Posts
Wonderful news, another ball of gorgeous poodle fluff to add to your family. Can't wait to see the photos when you get your baby home.

Reactions: zooeysmom
41 - 60 of 96 Posts